Welcome to AMD OS X

Why not register now to gain full access.

Development and testing of modified XNU Kernels for AMD CPUs on OS X
by: HarikAswad
Hello, I'm new to kernel development and right now I am developing a microkernel, which it does not do so much(stuck at PIC and IRQ because I want to develop it in C instead of the easier way, assembly). I think I am a bit prepared for something bigger after I understood MINIX kernel, I know XNU is hybrid....
Before you ask I must say that I have a lot of knowledge in C/C++, *nix administration, IA-32 assembly(no problem for 64 bits) but GAS syntax, however I am a newbie at OS development.
@Shaneee, if you read this post, you could help me to understand the structure of XNU kernel and some other info you think is important in order to help developing Mojave kernel for AMD(btw I have a FX-8350 Vishera arch) when become released.

Thank you in advance.
AlGrey liked this

Advertising

by: Shaneee
You can start with looking at the source on my github, https://github.com/Shaneee92/AMD-High-Sierra-XNU

If you join the Discord server there are other devs there also who can answer your questions faster. We are currently working on cleaning up the kernel removing any unnecessary modifications.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]